Grease Trap Cleaning
serious about GREASE
Serious Grease Trap Servicing
Serious Pty Ltd has team of dedicated operators and custom built vehicles to ensure your liquid waste is transported and disposed of responsibly, compliantly and all the compulsory paperwork, including documentation of disposal is provided.
We transport to credited EPA waste treatment disposal facilities where it is either treated and/or recycled to the highest possible environmental standards.
All documentation with Serious Waste is done electronically with weekly or monthly reports available at your request.
- 8-Weekly Cycle
- 12-Weekly Cycle
- Half Yearly
- Emergency Services Available 24/7
We will service your Grease trap in accordance with the local council requirements. If you are unsure what they are, we will let you know.
- Complimentary Site Inspection prior to service commencement
- Inspect trap cover for damage or corrosion
- Completely remove waste from trap including fat, oil & grease
- Inspect any baffles in the trap for damage
- Wash down trap walls
- Wash grease trap lid once replaced
- Track Waste via WTC or Waste ID if applicable
- No additional waste levy fees
- No additional costs for Out of Hours servicing (3am onwards)
- Low-Level clearance entry trucks under 2.2m
- 4WD Vacuum truck/trailer for complex terrain
- Up to 25 state-of-the-art, custom built Vacuum Trucks designed to carry up to 30,000 Litres per trip
Being a service based business, we rely on our quality, trust and reputation to ensure that your Grease Trap is serviced perfectly – every time.
We have no lock in contracts but recommend any contracts with other suppliers are no longer binding prior to our service start date.
Depending on your area, we can also make recommendations on Bin hire & rubbish collection.